Ciao a tutti,
Filippo Di Robilant, vice presidente della Fundamenal Rights Agency for the European Union mi ha mandato alcune "quote" che possono aiutarci per la promozione della ICE stato di diritto.
In fondo a questo altro post ci sono anche i video della International Bar Association. https://www.alcuoredellapolitica.net/lo-stato-di-diritto-ma-cose-facciamo-un-passo-indietro-poi-farne-mille-avanti
potrebbe essere pane per i creativi
- The clearest way to show what the Rule of Law means to us in everyday life is to recall what has happened when there is no Rule of Law (Dwight D. Eisenhower)
- Rule of Law ensures that the rights of some are not secured by the denial of rights to others (from Jonathan Sacks)
- Where there is no Rule of Law there is no accountability, where there is no accountability there is corruption, and where there is corruption there is subjugation (from Atifete Jahjaga)
- Rule of Law is the only known method that does not allow space to discretionary power.
- Protecting the Rule of Law is ultimately about protecting the most marginal, the most vulnerable people in our societies (Michael O'Flaherty)
- One cannot have Rule of Law without democracy but democracy without Rule of Law is not only possible, it is also increasingly practised.
- Are you willing to stand up for what you believe in? Then be bold and stand up for the Rule of Law!